|REBATES for home energy efficiency:|
Wisconsin Energy Audits' Services:
WI ENERGY STAR Homes Program
ENERGY STAR: Wisconsin Energy Audits is proud to provide rating services to qualify new homes for the ENERGY STAR® label. ENERGY STAR qualified new homes are substantially more energy efficient than homes built to the minimum code requirements. Even in states with more rigorous energy codes, the U.S. EPA ensures that ENERGY STAR remains the symbol for truly energy-efficient performance. These homes are good for businesses, consumers, and the environment.
Learn more about ENERGY STAR qualified new homes at http://www.energystar.gov/.
Wisconsin's Energy Audit Resources:
- Focus On Energy WI: WI Energy Audit Rebates Focusing on Madison, Milwaukee,Appleton and the rest of WI.
- Milwaukee WI Energy Efficient Homes: Information concerning Milwaukee's home energy efficiency goals in sustainability.
- Madison WI Energy Efficient Homes and Sustainability: Info on Madison's home energy efficiency projects, Green Buildings, Renewable Energy and Conservation.
- Green Bay WI Energy & Sustainability: Green Bay's home energy efficiency and environmental page.
- Oshkosh WI Energy Efficient Homes and Sustainability: Oshkosh's resource for energy audits and home energy efficiency.
- Oshkosh WI Home Energy Efficiency, Audits & Sustainability: Oshkosh's energy, environmental, and sustainable city site.
- Wisconsin Office of Energy Independence: Lots of useful information from a government source.
- US DOE (Department of Energy for Wisconsin): Broad range of energy policies and updates as well as the states information on Wisconsin energy efficiency audits.
- US DOE (United States Department of Energy) national coverage.
- U.S. Department of Energy, Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy: National coverage.
- EPA Environmental Protection Agency: National coverage.
- Indoor Air Quality: Provided by the DOE.
- Alliance to Save Energy: News and information on home energy efficiency.
- Energy Information Administration: Official energy statistics from the US Government. This also includes national reports.
Wisconsin Energy Audits 800-661-2611 or 608-807-9800.